BulkSMS Gateway for Marketo
Using the BulkSMS Gateway for Marketo, your SMS communications are two-way which means that your recipients can reply to your SMS messages. These replies, as well as the message delivery receipts are then pushed back to Marketo for further optional workflow actions.
Other features of this integration include:
- Scheduling of SMS messages to be sent at a future date and time
- Quick messaging to large groups in a single submission (up to 10,000)
- Personalised sender ID’s
- Sending of long SMS messages (up to 1500 characters)
- Incoming long numbers
- Replies to your SMS messages are stored in your BulkSMS inbox, which is accessible from any one of our products
To begin using the BulkSMS Gateway for Marketo, register for a BulkSMS account here, and follow the step-by-step guide provided here. Please note that this guide covers the basic integration steps, sufficient for common SMS messaging needs.
Once you have registered for an account with BulkSMS.com, you will have access to all of our SMS solutions. These include:
- The BulkSMS Text Messenger for Windows and Apple Mac
- Salesforce Messenger (Beta testers can contact us to join the beta programme)
- JSON REST API
- The BulkSMS Web to SMS platform
- The BulkSMS iOS App
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.