Welcome to the BulkSMS Magic competition (the "competition") conducted by Celerity Systems (Pty) Ltd trading as BulkSMS.com (2000/005883/07) (“the Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at the Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by the Promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition runs from 26th February 2020 to midnight on the 3rd March 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants need to SMS the word "Magic" followed by their name to 32015. SMSes are charged at R1.00 per SMS. Free SMSes do not apply.
- A person may enter as many times as they like.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- The prizes will consist of a two tickets to watch Richard Turner’s award-winning show Dealt, at the Artscape Theatre on either the 2nd, 3rd or 4th of March 2020. Prize winners will be selected daily for the duration of the competition. The winners will be notified telephonically.
- The tickets will be emailed to the winner once they have been notified.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists, the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection:
- The prize winner will be the first entries drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition websites, www.bulksms.com and https://www.facebook.com/BulkSMSdotcom within 7 calendar days of the prizes being drawn. Prize winners’ names may also be announced on Magic828 AM on the 4th March 2020.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, at the Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the Promoter’s discretion.