How to Send a Mass Text From an iPhone
Sending a mass text message to a contact group from an iPhone can be time-consuming if doing so directly from the built in SMS messaging capabilities available on the device. When sending a group SMS message, iPhone users are required to individually select and add each contact to the recipient list. There is also no way to create contact groups or link to external contacts stored on another device.
To overcome these limitations, users are utilising bulk SMS messaging applications available. This has become an extremely popular tool for easily sending mass texts as it allows for the management and creation of contact groups and it allows users to links to external contacts.
The BulkSMS App is an example of a bulk SMS messaging software that allows you to easily manage, send and receive SMS text messages to individuals in small or large groups from your iOS device.
Other Features of the BulkSMS App Include:
- Integrate to iPhone contacts
- Integrate with your online BulkSMS account contacts
- Easy replying to and forwarding of SMS text messages
- Create and manage your contact groups
- Detailed reporting of all sent and received messages
- Quick and mass text messaging to large groups (up to 20,000 per group)
Click here to download the BulkSMS App today. Please note that you will need both a BulkSMS and iTunes account in order to download the app.