Please note the following basic requirements and specifications:
- All submissions are made using simple query parameters.
- Send and receive text messages globally – view our SMS coverage table.
- Reliable, proven high-volume platform, running on redundant, high availability hardware.
- Receive reply messages from phones (two-way SMS), without needing dedicated numbers or any extra effort on your part.
- View detailed reports of all messages sent. Messages sent or received via APIs appear with the rest of your message history.
- Mobile Originating (MO) reply messages and delivery reports (status reports) are pushed to a URL of your choice.
- Language-neutral: being HTTP-based, integration is possible from almost any language (PHP, C#, Java, Perl, etc.)
- Unicode SMS support (70 characters in length).
- Concatenated message support (messages longer than 160 characters).
- Support for binary messages (WAP Push, vCards, etc.)
EAPI Code samples.
- Java (or version for sending Unicode messages)
- VB.NET (or version for sending Unicode messages)