BulkSMS Gateway for Marketo
Using the BulkSMS Gateway for Marketo, your SMS communications are two-way which means that your recipients can reply to your SMS messages. These replies, as well as the message delivery receipts are then pushed back to Marketo for further optional workflow actions.
Main features of this integration include:
- Quick messaging to large groups in a single submission (up to 30,000)
- Individual triggered messages
- 2-way messaging
- Status (delivery) reports
- Sending of long SMS messages (up to 1530 characters)
- Supports Unicode and other international character sets
- Incoming long numbers
- Send SMS messages locally and internationally
Setup is quick, easy and free. You can be sending SMS messages in just a few minutes!
To begin using the BulkSMS Gateway for Marketo, sign-up for a BulkSMS account here, and follow the step-by-step guide provided here. Please note that this guide covers the basic integration steps, sufficient for common SMS messaging needs. We have experts on hand to help you with more advanced requirements.
Once you have registered for an account with BulkSMS.com, you will have access to all of our SMS solutions. These include:
- The BulkSMS Text Messenger for Windows and Apple Mac
- Salesforce Messenger (Beta testers can contact us to join the beta programme)
- JSON REST API
- The BulkSMS Web to SMS platform
- The BulkSMS iOS App
Contact email@example.com if you need more information.